Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad
- 10 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 c diced roasted red pepper
- 4 oz. black olives, sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tsp. EVOO 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the onion, red peppers, olives, and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Balsamic Vinegar, EVOO, oregano, basil, mustard powder and parsley.
- Pour over the vegetables, and stir to coat. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations: