Balsamic Vinegar and Ginger Bok Choy
- 4 heads bok choy
- 3 T EVOO
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T capers
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced ginger root
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 dash fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Separate the leaves from the stems of the bok choy. Cut the stems into bite-sized chunks and shred the leaves.
- Heat the EVOO in large skillet over medium heat. Cook the bok choy stems in the EVOO until slightly tender, about 3 minutes; add the water and leaves and cook until the water evaporates, about 10 minutes more.
- Stir in the capers, garlic, and ginger; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Sprinkle the Balsamic Vinegar and lemon juice over the bok choy and remove from heat; serve immediately.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations: