Balsamic Roasted Potato Wedges
- 4 large yellow-fleshed potatoes, scrubbed well
- 2 1/2 T EVOO
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 1/2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- Put oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Halve each potato lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Toss potato wedges with EVOO, salt, and pepper in a 17- by 11- inch shallow baking pan and arrange in 1 layer.
- Roast potatoes, turning over once, until golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar, shaking pan to distribute vinegar evenly, then roast until vinegar is evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining ½ Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar and salt to taste.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations: