From Our Kitchen To Yours...
Bell Pepper Saute
|2||red bell peppers|
|1||yellow bell pepper|
|1||orange bell pepper|
|2 T||Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 T||chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil|
|1 T||chopped fresh parsley|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
- Cut peppers in ¼” strips.
- Heat EVOO in large skillet over high heat until very hot.
- Add peppers and sauté until they begin to color in some places.
- Reduce heat and season with salt to taste.
- Cover pan and cook 10 minutes, or until peppers are softened
- Increase heat and add Balsamic Vinegar.
- Stir and toss peppers until Balsamic Vinegar is evaporated
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in basil, parsley, and garlic.
F. Oliver’s Vinegar and Oil recommendations:
- 12-year-old White Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon EVOO
- Sunny Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar and Smoky Chipotle or Tunisian Harissa EVOO
- Lemon Bouquet Balsamic Vinegar and Cilantro with Golden Roasted Onions EVOO
- Felix Oliver’s 18-year-old Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil or Tuscan Garden EVOO
- Aromatic Oregano Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil or Heady Garlic EVOO
We're located at:
Canandaigua: 129 South Main Street // Canandaigua, NY 14424 // Call us at: 585.396.2585
Rochester: 747 Park Avenue // Rochester, NY 14607 // Call us at : 585.244.2585
Ithaca: 154 The Commons // Ithaca, NY 14850 // Call us at : 607.273.2585