Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
- 8 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Tuscan Garden Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons F. Oliver’s Lemon Peel Zest
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken (skin side up), potatoes and capers in a glass 13x9 baking dish. Drizzle with EVOO then season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle lemon peel zest on chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic. Return to oven and bake for 5-10 more minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees and potatoes fully cooked.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.