Grilled Fish Po Boy with Spicy Slaw
- 5 fish fillets (mahi mahi, swordfish, salmon)
- 16 oz coleslaw mix
- 5 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Creamy Coconut Balsamic, divided
- ⅓ cup F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon F. Oliver’s Firehouse Salt Blend
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Sliced tomato
- 1 fresh baguette
- Salt & pepper
- Combine 3 tablespoons balsamic and EVOO in bowl and whisk to emulsify.
- Place fillets in shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over fish and turn fillets to coat. Let marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill on high heat.
- While grill is heating, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons balsamic, cilantro and salt blend in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut baguettes into 5 portions and slice horizontally. Remove fillets from marinade and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish to desired doneness. Serve on baguette with spicy slaw and sliced tomatoes.