Flank Steak with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 1 flank steak, about 2 pounds
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Café Espresso Balsamic
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon F. Oliver’s Poker Run Pork Seasoning
- 1 cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Marinate flank steak in ¼ cup EVOO and balsamic for at least 3 hours, up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade, season with Poker Run Pork Seasoning and grill steak to desired doneness. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- While steak is resting, combine black beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, 2 tablespoons EVOO, salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice flank steak against the grain and serve with salsa in addition to tortillas for tacos or greens for a salad.