Flank Steak with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Grilling season is upon us. Here we feature our Poker Run Pork Seasoning on something other than pork. This wonderfully versatile dish can be plated as is, put into a tortilla to make a taco, or placed on mixed greens for a healthy salad.Print Pin Rate
- 1 ~ 2 pounds flank steak
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Café Espresso Balsamic
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon F. Oliver’s Poker Run Pork Seasoning
- 1 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate flank steak in ¼ cup EVOO and balsamic for at least three hours, up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade, season with F. Oliver's Poker Run Pork Seasoning and grill steak to desired doneness. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- While steak is resting, combine black beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, 2 tablespoons EVOO, salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice flank steak against the grain and serve with salsa alongside tortillas (for tacos) or greens (for salad).