Cranberry Pear Glazed Carrots
- ¼ c. F. Oliver’s Finger Lakes Fabulous Squash Seed Oil
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 12 Carrots peeled
- ¼ c. chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons. F. Oliver’s Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise; if not, leave whole. Slice the carrots diagonally in 1½-inch-thick slices. Toss them in a bowl with the Squash Seed Oil and Cranberry Pear Balsamic.
- Transfer to a sheet pan in a single layer and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Toss the carrots with parsley, season with Himalayan Pink Salt, and serve.