Try this recipe to give your chicken a little kick! Feel free to finish the chicken on the grill for added flavor and those lovely grill marks! Also great for fish, pork and beef.
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ¾ c F. Oliver’s Sweet Rich Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ c F. Oliver’s Heady Garlic EVOO
- F. Oliver’s Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Place chicken pieces in single layer in a 9x13 glass dish or a re-sealable gallon plastic bag. Add balsamic and EVOO and massage to thoroughly distribute onto the chicken. Allow chicken to marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. If marinating in a 9x13 glass dish, flip chicken half way through marinating.
- Once marinated, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove chicken from marinade and place on a plate or cutting board. Liberally season each side of the chicken pieces with Jamaican Jerk.
- Bake chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit at the thickest part of the thigh but not touching the bone, about 45-50 minutes.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.