Caribbean Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Mango Breeze Balsamic
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Cilantro w/Golden Roasted Onion EVOO
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Caribbean Citrus Spice
- 2 bunches scallions (white and light-green parts only), cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ pineapple, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- In a small bowl whisk together balsamic, EVOO and spice blend. Pour into a resealable bag and add shrimp. Toss to coat and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Soak 8 to 10 wooden skewers in water, 15 minutes. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill.
- Thread shrimp, pineapple, and scallions onto skewers. Grill until shrimp begin to turn opaque, 2 minutes and then flip.
- Continue to grill until shrimp are opaque throughout and pineapple and scallions are lightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over cooked basmati rice.